3D Scan Store – Gorilla écorché for FREE Download.3D Scan Store – Gorilla écorché is an amazing model inspired by a professor in animal anatomy, Gael Kerchenbaum. When using this pack, users can freely experience a highly precise 3d scanned skull and anatomically correct musculature, which is very useful for you to learn or create your own character.
The project consists of a polypainted Zbrush file with single subtools for any kind of muscle group, the skeleton and the surrounding body mesh. All single models are exported in Level 1 Subdivision OBJ’s and FBX’s and equipped with various colour and normal maps. Moreover, the project also have a collection of decimated OBJ files for the Body, Skeleton, Muscles and a ZTL for speedy reference.
- The project offers ZTL Gorilla Ecorche model along with the split subtool muscle groups (Zbrush 2020 or later).
- ZTL Gorilla Ecorche model is included with a collection of decimated body, skeleton and muscles (Zbrush 2020 or later versions).
- The project brings customers a fully textured ZTL Skeleton (Zbrush 2019 or later versions).
- OBJ / FBX Exported Level 1 subtools are specifically spent for individual muscle groups and skeletal parts.
- The project also has OBJ Decimated Skeleton, Muscles and body objects.
- When owing this model, users can experience a set of FBX Individual decimated subtools / muscles groups
- We also provide a wide array of TGA / JPG Textures for both Colour and Normal maps
- The project consists of a huge collection of Marmoset Toolbag realtime scene files (Requires Marmoset Toolbag)
Download 3D Scan Store – Gorilla écorché
|3D-Scan-Store-Gorilla-Ecorche.part1.rar (2.00 GB)
|3D-Scan-Store-Gorilla-Ecorche.part2.rar (841.18 MB)
Content source: https://www.3dscanstore.com/ecorche-3d-models/gorilla-ecorche-3d-model